Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 1

11-13-2010

Mood: Sleepy

Listening to: Sportscenter

So I have decided to write down everything that I put in my mouth everyday and try to, as best as I can find out how many calories are in it. My over all thinking is that I will just eat normally for a couple of days to see if I am over or under my BMR. Seeing as how I generally maintain weight pretty well I am going to assume that I am under it. No cardio today because my sleep pattern is fucked up and I am trying to fix it. I know this is no excuse and I am going to do cardio tomorrow/today, my ultimate goal is to get as close to 4000 calories burned in a week as possible and to see how this affects me over the course of as couple of weeks. With that said:

8:11am

-2 bananas 172 cal per = 344 cal

-1 can of Cherry coke 150 cal

10:45am

-1 banana 172 cal

-A cup of Campbell's Chunky Soup 130 cal

-1 red d'anjou pear 98 cal


I came home and slept from around 1:45 to about 8


8:27 pm

-32 oz premade lemonade 480 cal

---Didn't drink all at once, lasted me the majority of the night

9:00 pm

-Voila Garlic Shrimp Frozen dinner 3 servings = 690 cal

-1 tbsp of potato salad ~170 cal (?)

11:20 pm

-2 bananas 344 cal

1:20 am

-Pork rib seasoned with onion and garlic ~350 cal

3:09 am

-4 slices of white bread from Publix 80 cal/slice = 320 cal


Daily total = 3483


So this is 454 calories more than my BMR. Right this second I am actually still hungry, but I am preparing for bed so I'm not going to eat any more tonight.


Now I know that I shouldn't have had the soda or the cake and that there are worthless calories, but I'm just getting into this so I'm working on it.


Today there will be cardio, and hopefully at some point I can go weigh myself. This is difficult because most scales in grocery stores and Walmarts only go to 300, so I have to go to the feed store or the GNC that is about a 20 minute drive from me. We'll see. Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment